Investment operation Fullini-Zaia Palace

Don't miss the chance to invest in historical buildings which increase in value time after time.
The Fullini-Zaia Palace is a building bound by the Ministry of culture and environment of Rome in accordance with the law 1 of June 1939 n. 1089 in accordance with the goods of artistic and historical interest as notified on the 16th June 1982.

The building layout is typically Venetian, with central main hall, with mezzanine and gallery on the entry hall. Two noble floors and 3rd floor with the loft.
An elegant stone staircase (in the central main hall on the left side) connects the floors, exposing stone portals one of which textured (on the noble 2nd floor) of notable quality, with large masks positioned in the arch stone.
The historical building presents rooms rich of valuable stuccoworks with precious ornaments motifs, the most famous ones are located in the two napoleon rooms, called in this way because prince Beauharnais stayed there holding the war council with his general staff on April 14 1809, before fighting the war Of Camolli against the Austrians.
Other rooms with stuccoworks are still well preserved in the mezzanine floor and on the noble floors and 3rd floor.

The renovation of the mansion helped to highlight some precious paintings of famous Venetian painters which can be found on the 2nd floor with bucolic scenes of valuable man craft.
The main facades show an elegant proportion of space, bossages, horizontal friezes and stone chamfers, balusters of astonishing finishing, with large masks in the arch stone of the windows.
The main prospects is sustained by five ashlers arches of the ground arcade, the above floors have in the center two well-proportioned triforiums with small columns and is closed with a cornice having small modillions.

From the beginning of the 50's the building has been used as a restaurant and a hotel, the project forecasts the same destination.
The building belongs to the category of the prestigious properties.

Polcenigo is located in Friuli-Venezia-Giulia region in Northern Italy, at the feet of the Julian prealps, and his territory borders with the Cansiglio woods.
The river Livenza rises at the feet of the mountain, which was an ancient road of communication with Venice and the hinterland, used for the transportation of the Cansiglian Wood in order to provide materials for the construction of ships.

The medieval district in Polcenigo becomes with the expansion of the Serenissima towards the hinterland a strategic commercial center.
Noble families and their palaces situated in this area like the Manin, the Fullini, the Fabris, the Cossio and the counts of Polcenigo give evidence to this fact.
In the end of the XVII century rose along the stream Gorgazzo the Fullini-Zaia palace, work assigned to the architect Domenico Rossi according to the historical acts.


Click on the links up here in order to view the gallery or choose a different gallery by clicking on the following buttons.